Get Ready for a Smile Makeover Treatment
- Category: Blogs
- Published: Tuesday, 24 August 2021 07:36
- Hits: 160
Smile is a charm; it is not only for chewing or grinding food, it impacts your personality, feeds your soul with confidence, and increases your self-trust. If you ever feel that your smile needs professional assistance, select the Best Orthodontist in Ahmedabad today and get a complete smile makeover.
Whether you believe it or not, smiling plays a vital role to make you feel good about yourself. Hence, so many people prefer a smile makeover treatment to represent themselves confidently to the world.
There are many people that feel shy or underconfident just because of improper teeth structure, outer bite, inner bite, uneven teeth, yellow teeth, or other many reasons. All they want is the confidence to feel good and smile wider without any fear of judgements.
To ensure the best results from your cosmetic dentistry consultation, you should have a good idea of what you want – your ideal smile – before your visit. Generally, you should know:
- What shade of white you would like your teeth to be – natural, ultra-white, in-between
- Do you want your teeth to be in perfect alignment or slightly varied?
- Do you think your smile is toothy, gummy, or awkward in any other way?
- What defects do you want to be fixed? – missing teeth, crooked/misaligned teeth, fractured teeth, stained teeth, etc.
Next, you will establish clear treatment goals based on your needs and concerns. Here are some of the most common cosmetic dental solutions:
Teeth Whitening or Bleaching
Involves lightening teeth that have been discoloured or stained by age, food, medications, smoking, and other factors. There are various options for teeth whitening, including:
- In-office professional teeth whitening – Your dentist will apply a bleaching solution to the discoloured teeth in several appointments until you achieve the desired shade
- Custom-made bleaching tray – This is an at-home bleaching option that requires you to add a special bleach to the tray and place it over your teeth for about 6 hours a day.
Crowns, also referred to as tooth caps, are designed to completely cover a tooth in order to prevent further deterioration and restore its normal shape, size, and appearance. Crowns are extremely versatile and can be used for both functional and cosmetic purposes. They are typically used to:
- Protect Weak Teeth
- Cover Discoloured Or Misshapen Teeth
- Restore Worn Or Broken Teeth
- Strengthen Teeth With Large Fillings
- Anchor A Dental Bridge To Adjacent Teeth
- Cover A dental implant
- Cover a tooth restored with root canal therapy.
Dental veneers refer to ultra-thin shells of tooth-coloured porcelain material that are cemented to the front surface of your teeth in order to conceal or camouflage discoloured, poorly shaped, and misaligned or damaged teeth.
If you’re self-conscious about your teeth or want to improve your smile, please visit your Best Orthodontist in Ahmedabad today and get an idea about what is required to have a better smile.
Ask your friends or near ones about the smile makeover experience if they have had.