What Should You Know About The Ma Yojana And Ayushman Bharat Yojana?
- Category: Blogs
- Published: Tuesday, 03 March 2020 10:48
- Hits: 296
India is the developing country, that’s why every new thing is disclosed with the different type of yojanas for the poor people. As medical costs increasing day by day so who’s family income is less or we can say economically backward people are getting standard medical treatment just like touching the moon.
To help them, our Mukhyamantri comes with ma yojana, which is delivered in unique Ma Yojana Hospital In Ahmedabad, where poor people get proper treatment without paying a tiny amount of money. This yojana is available for ordinary people from September 4 2012. It will improvise on August 15, 2014, and they increase the beneficiary level.
This is yojana only applicable for the Gujarat state, but in the whole country, our reputable Pradhan Mantri introduces another medical beneficially yojana that is Ayushman Bharat yojana which is available at Ayushman Bharat Yojana Hospitals In Ahmedabad. It is a national health protection scheme. In this scheme, poor people get benefits of medical service with a cashless note.
In both yojanas, government provide a special card to that person who is eligible for the yojana so that they never face an abusive situation in the bigger hospital and gets treatment on which they also have rights like richer one.
Know the terms and condition of ma yojana and Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
Eligibility of Ma Yojana
- Annual income should be less than Rs. 2.5 Lakhs.
- Income will increase in ma vatsalya beneficiary that is Rs. 3 Lakh.
- Whoever has U-win card they also included.
- Every rural and urban Accredited Social Health Activist, reporter and fixed pay employees from class-3 as well as 4, which is appointed by the state government are included.
- A senior citizen who’s annual family income us up to 6 lakhs then they also eligible for the vatsalya ma yojana.
Eligibility of Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- Annual income should be under 5 Lakh par family.
- The family who have no male member aged between 16 to 59 years.
- Beggars or who live on charities.
- Physically challenge people.
- Primeval tribal communities
- Legally bonded labours.
- Manual forager families.
Health cover against illness in Ma Yojana Hospital In Ahmedabad
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Renal diseases
- Neurological diseases
- Neonatal Diseases
- Liver& kidney
- Knee replacement
- Kidney replacement
Health cover against illness in Ayushman Bharat Yojana Hospitals In Ahmedabad
- Double valve replacement
- Prostate cancer
- Carotid angioplasty with stent
- Laryngophary ectomy with gastric pull-up
- Coronary artery bypass grafting
- Anterior spine fixation
- Pulmonary valve replacement
- Tissue expander for disfigurement following burns
- Skull base surgery
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- Socio-Economic Caste Census families are covered in the yojana so that they also take medical help with cashless benefits.
- In this type of yojana girl child, woman and senior citizens come in the priority so that they quickly get the benefits.
- Every prior treatment cover in the yojana so that no one face more hassle while they reach a hospital.
- This yojana cove all type of secondary and tertiary care which is necessary for any treatment.
- It also suggests cashless as well as paperless registration for the treatment so that you never face any problem while getting treatment.
This is all about the necessary information about the ma yojana & Ayushman yojana; if you are eligible, then you can contact one of the Ma Yojana Hospital In Ahmedabad for further inquiry.