End Of Lease Cleaning Tips To Get Deposit Every Time Back
- Category: Blogs
- Published: Tuesday, 04 October 2022 06:30
- Hits: 100
It's not about the teardowns or even the cleaning itself; it's about what goes on before that. You see, if you want to set yourself up for success before and after each End Of Lease Cleaning Services in Melbourne, you need to be careful about how you handle all those little details like making sure you've got everything you need on hand so that your landlord knows he can count on you each and every time.
Cleaning The Toilet
- Clean the toilet bowl.
- Clean the toilet seat.
- Clean the toilet tank.
- Clean around the base of the toilet with a bleach solution to kill germs that grow in moist areas such as under sinks, behind toilets and bathtubs, or near sponges and rags that are left on hand for days at a time.
This can be done by pouring 1 cup of bleach into a bucket of water and using a scrubber or sponge to clean surfaces thoroughly or mix up half-cup each borax and baking soda with 1 quart of hot water to make an effective disinfectant solution (you can also use this mixture as part of your laundry routine).
It's important that you wash off these surfaces thoroughly as well as possible so they don't leave any residue on your hands when touching them later on—and then wash your hands! Hire End Of Lease Cleaning Services in Melbourne if you still notice stains and dirt.
Cleaning The Kitchen
- Clean the kitchen sink.
- Clean the stovetop.
- Clean the oven and microwave.
- Clean the refrigerator.
- Clean the freezer.
- Clean the dishwasher, if you have one, especially if it’s used to store food (the cleaning products will get into them).
Cleaning The Fridge
- Clean the shelves and drawers
- Clean the door
- Clean the gaskets
- Clean the drip tray/condenser coils (this part of your fridge is usually located in the back, so you'll have to move at least one shelf out of the way to get in there)
- Once you've cleaned everything else, clean off any buildup that has formed around your refrigerator's door hinges.
Cleaning The Oven
The first step is to clean the oven. First, wipe down the interior with a damp cloth. If you have stubborn spots, use a sponge with warm water and soap to clean it. Next, wipe off any spills or splatters on your oven door using a damp cloth.
Finally, use another dry cloth to dust off any remaining dust from around and on top of your stovetop burners before putting away all cleaning supplies.
Now that you've cleaned your ovens (and washed away any guilt), it's time for some grilling tips!
Cleaning The Windows
- Use a microfiber cloth to clean the window
- Use a squeegee to remove water from the glass or window frame
- Lay newspaper on a flat surface and use that for drying windows
- Do not use paper towels to dry your windows. They will leave lint behind and could scratch the glass.
Dusting & Vacuuming
- Vacuum the floor, ceiling, and walls.
- Vacuum all furniture, including under furniture.
- Use your brush attachment to get into the crevices of your couch, table and chairs.
Dust the blinds and curtains with a microfiber cloth. Use your vacuum again to clean window seals, baseboards and light fixtures.
As you can see, the key to getting your deposit back is actually very simple. Just follow these easy tips and you’ll be on your way to getting every last penny of your deposit back! Consult End Of Lease Cleaning Services in Melbourne to get your deposit money back on time.